Job description: QA/QC Inspector - Dimensional Inspection - Manufacturing/Machine Shop
Established, ISO-certified manufacturing company seeking full-time, dedicated QA/QC inspector
- Performs detailed first article inspections, in-process inspections, and final inspections of precision-machined parts
- Uses of measuring equipment to perform detailed inspections of machined parts or assembled components.
- Responsible for documenting all quality control/ISO operating procedures in accordance with company specs.
- Works with production and engineering teams to address and resolve quality issues.
Skill, knowledge, abilities
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Must have basic computer skills – Word and Excel particularly
- Dual lingual – Spanish/English required
- Minimum 1 years' quality control, dimensional measuring experience in a machine shop or manufacturing environment
- ISO 9001 Experience preferred
Salary $15 an hour plus overtime
517 Lyons Ave, Irvington, NJ 07111
P: 973.371.1771 x.411 F: 973.371.4304 W: www.richards-mfg.com